Lotto Ticketmaster has a zero tolerance policy regarding spamming and unsolicited emails. Whether you email us or subscribe to receive our newsletter, we will NEVER sell, rent, or share your email address, mobile number, or personal details with any 3rd parties.
What is Spam? Spam is commercial emails or unsolicited bulk email, which has not been requested by the recipient. Spam can be labeled as intrusive, irrelevant or even offensive.
On the contrary, SMS, mobile app notifications, and emails sent to a willing opt-in subscriber, which are commonly anticipated, are the opposite of spam.
Email and Mobile Communication LottoTicketMaster.com communicates with its members by means of email, SMS text messages or mobile app notifications. Members are offered to subscribe to receive news, promotions offers, and other important information by providing their contact details. Members can opt-in or opt-out of the at any time they wish.
Unsubscribing People can unsubscribe from the notifications (whether it be email, SMS text messages or mobile app notifications) whenever they wish. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this.
Laws Pertaining to Spam In consideration that LottoTicketMaster.com visitors are from all over the world, and that Spam laws change from country to country, our anti-spam policy and practices maintain the highest standards worldwide.
LottoTicketMaster.com DOES NOT practice the following Spam activities:
- Use of false headers, or other false information as the sender of the email, or to hide the true origin of the email sender.
- Unauthorized use of a third party’s domain name without its permission to make it appear that the third party was the sender of the email.
- Use of any false or misleading information in the subject line of the email.
- Disclose or sell its mailing and mobile lists to third parties.
- Purchase email and mobile lists – all of the subscribers of the site have opted-in.